- 1 How do you comment multiple lines?
- 2 How do you comment out code in Java?
- 3 How do you comment multiple lines in VS code?
- 4 How do you comment multiple lines on Spyder?
- 5 What are the two types of comments?
- 6 How do you write a good comment code?
- 7 How can I comment out code quickly?
- 8 How do you comment in VS code?
- 9 How do you comment out multiple lines in Yaml?
- 10 How do you comment multiple lines in Python?
- 11 How do you comment multiple lines in R?
- 12 What are comments?
- 13 How do you comment multiple lines in PyCharm?
How do you comment multiple lines?
To block comment /* */ code:
- In the C/C++ editor, select multiple line(s) of code to comment out.
- To comment out multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Add Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+/ )
- To uncomment multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Remove Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+ )
How do you comment out code in Java?
Style. By convention, in Java, documentation comments are set inside the comment delimiters /** */ with one comment per class, interface, or member. The comment should appear right before the declaration of the class, interface or member and each line of the comment should begin with a “*”.
How do you comment multiple lines in VS code?
The keyboard shortcut to comment multiple in Windows is shift + alt + A.
How do you comment multiple lines on Spyder?
“ comment multiple lines in spyder ” Code Answer
- # Single line comment.
- Ctrl + 1.
- # Multi-line comment select the lines to be commented.
- Ctrl + 4.
- # Unblock Multi-line comment.
- Ctrl + 5.
What are the two types of comments?
We have two types of comments here, the end-of- line comment and the block comment. An end-of- line comment terminates at the end of the line. A block line comment has a terminator and can continue for several lines, or be less than one line. Comments were called REMarks in BASIC.
How do you write a good comment code?
How to comment Code: Primarily, a single “block” comment should be placed at the top of the function (or file) and describe the purpose the code and any algorithms used to accomplish the goal. In-line comments should be used sparingly, only where the code is not “self-documenting”.
How can I comment out code quickly?
PDT allows you to quickly and easily comment and uncomment code by selecting a line or a block of text and tagging it as a comment. Comments can be added to single lines of code (Ctrl + /) or blocks of code (Ctrl + Shift + /).
How do you comment in VS code?
Create a Comment in VSCode, the easy way.
- On Windows, the shortcut is: CTRL + /
- On Mac, the shortcut is: Command + /
How do you comment out multiple lines in Yaml?
The shortcut key combination for commenting YAML blocks is Ctrl+Q.
How do you comment multiple lines in Python?
Let’s have a look at them!
- Using multiple single # line comments. You can use # in Python to comment a single line: # THIS IS A SINGLE LINE COMMENT.
- Using triple-quoted string literals. Another way to add multiline comments is to use triple-quoted, multi – line strings.
How do you comment multiple lines in R?
There are two ways to add multiple single-line comments in R Studio: First way: Select the multiple lines which you want to comment using the cursor and then use the key combination “control + shift + C” to comment or uncomment the selected lines.
What are comments?
A comment is text in a program’s code, script, or another file that is not meant to be seen by the user running the program. Comments help make code easier to understand by explaining what is happening and help prevent portions of a program from executing. The image is an example of an HTML comment.
How do you comment multiple lines in PyCharm?
If the PyCharm IDE is used to write Python code – select multiple code rows to comment and press keyshot Ctrl + / to comment all of them.