- 7 How do I enable CSS in Chrome?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
How do I enable CSS in Chrome?
New in Chrome: CSS Overview
- Open up DevTools ( Command + Option + I on Mac; Control + Shift + I on Windows)
- Head over to DevTool Settings (? or Function + F1 on Mac;? or F1 on Windows)
- Click open the Experiments section.
- Enable the CSS Overview option.
- Click the “Customize and Control” button.
- Select the ” Settings ” menu item.