- 1 How do you declare a string?
- 2 How do we define string variable?
- 3 How do you read a string?
- 4 What is a string code?
- 5 What is a string example?
- 6 What is variable and string?
- 7 Which value is a string?
- 8 What is string and its function?
- 9 Which of the following is used to read a string?
- 10 What function do you use to read a string?
- 11 What string means?
- 12 Why is text called a string?
- 13 How do you make a string code?
How do you declare a string?
Below is the basic syntax for declaring a string. char str_name[size]; In the above syntax str_name is any name given to the string variable and size is used to define the length of the string, i.e the number of characters strings will store.
How do we define string variable?
String variables are variables that hold zero or more characters such as letters, numbers, spaces, commas and many more. You can’t use numeric functions such as addition or subtraction on string variables.
How do you read a string?
A string is an array of characters. It is terminated by the null character (‘