- 14 What is the hardest programming language?
- Control Flow. Probably the most basic topic on the list.
- Error handling. This took a while for me.
- Data Models.
- DOM Manipulation.
- Functional Approach.
- Object Oriented Approach.
If you plan to pursue computer science/engineering, I would recommend Java first because it helps you understand the inner workings of programming as well. Doing python after Java would help you understand how it makes things easier.
What is the hardest programming language?
If you want to learn to code, which programming language should you start with? Here are the top 5 easiest and top 5 hardest programming languages. Hard programming languages
- C++ C++, an extension of C—which we said was an easy language to learn—is a general-purpose programming language.
- Introduction to HTML.
- Introduction to CSS.