- 6 How do I put Google Chrome on my computer?
- 13 How do I set my browser to accept cookies?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > ( Google ) > Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
How do I put Google Chrome on my computer?
Google Chrome should already be downloaded on Android phones and Chromebooks. Follow the below steps to install it yourself.
- Go to the App Store and download the Google Chrome app.
- Tap on the rounded box that says ” Get.” If you’ve downloaded the app before, this box will be replaced by a cloud symbol with an arrow.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
- Click the “Customize and Control” button.
- Select the ” Settings ” menu item.
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ ( the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.