- 1 What does Java mean in computer terms?
- 2 What is the full meaning of Java?
- 3 What does word Java mean?
- 4 What is the feature of Java?
- 5 What is the purpose of Java?
- 6 What is Java and its types?
- 7 What is Java and how it works?
- 8 What is a class in Java?
- 9 What does!= Mean in Java?
- 10 Is Java a coding language?
- 11 What means || in Java?
- 12 What is the most important feature of Java?
- 13 Which is not feature of Java?
- 14 What are basics of Java?
What does Java mean in computer terms?
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created every day. Java is fast, secure, and reliable.
What is the full meaning of Java?
24/08/2015. Java does not have any full form, but a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995. The developers of Java were drinking coffee while they were deciding the name of their programming language. So, they gave it the name ” Java ” as a slang of “Coffee”. 1.
What does word Java mean?
Java is another word for coffee. [US, informal]
What is the feature of Java?
Java Features Java is platform-independent. Some programs developed in one machine can be executed in another machine. It is designed for building object-oriented applications. It is a multithreaded language with automatic memory management.
What is the purpose of Java?
It allows them to expand their services or scope without having to come up with a whole new application every time they grow. You’re already familiar with Java, albeit unknowingly, if you have an Android phone— Android employs Java for their apps and operating system.
What is Java and its types?
The types of the Java programming language are divided into two categories: primitive types and reference types. The primitive types (§4.2) are the boolean type and the numeric types. The numeric types are the integral types byte, short, int, long, and char, and the floating-point types float and double.
What is Java and how it works?
High-Level Languages and Computer Code To achieve its goal of “Write once, run anywhere,” Java does both: a Java compiler converts Java code into machine-readable bytecode, then the Java Virtual Machine interprets the code for the computer it runs on.
What is a class in Java?
Java Classes /Objects Java is an object-oriented programming language. A Class is like an object constructor, or a “blueprint” for creating objects.
What does!= Mean in Java?
Not Equal (!=) The!= operator is a comparison operator, also used in conditional expressions. It reads, “not equal”. If the compared values are not equal to each other than the expression returns true. operator could be a program that multiplies two numbers but only if they are both non-zero values.
Is Java a coding language?
Java is a class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
What means || in Java?
It is a logical operator used in java.It is usually known as OR operator. for example ` if(a==1 || b==1) System. out. println(“Something”);
What is the most important feature of Java?
Java has a larger preferences contrasted with different programming languages. Java is simple to write, learn and understand. On the other it is more dynamic than any other available programming language.
Which is not feature of Java?
2) Which of the following is not a Java features? Explanation: The Java language does not support pointers; some of the major reasons are listed below: One of the major factors of not using pointers in Java is security concerns. Due to pointers, most of the users consider C-language very confusing and complex.
What are basics of Java?
Java – Basic Syntax
- Object − Objects have states and behaviors.
- Class − A class can be defined as a template/blueprint that describes the behavior/state that the object of its type supports.
- Methods − A method is basically a behavior.
- Instance Variables − Each object has its unique set of instance variables.